Sunday, February 24, 2008

31 Days to Building a Better Blog: Day 20

Day 20 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge involves running a survey of my readers asking them what they think of my blog and what suggestions they have for how I can improve it. This seems to be an ongoing thing for me so I have decided ( in the same way as Sue Waters did when she undertook this challenge) to put this off for the time being - I feel like I need the blog to settle - and do it in a few weeks time.

Having said that, if you have any feedback about this blog ie how it looks and the content, please let me know.

Meanwhile, in preparation for Day 21, I would like you to consider if you would like me to make you famous - the challenge involves writing about one of my readers and making him/her 'famous' - so if you would like me to mention you in my next challenge, please let me know either in the comments or by email.

Image: 'Eye See You'
www.flickr.com/photos/21314760@N00/518956588

5 comments:

shauneboy said...

i think the blog is loking really clean and well organised. the table of contents things down the side are great.

Sarah Stewart said...

Thanks for that, Rae. Would you like me to make you famous!!

shauneboy said...

for what?

Sarah Stewart said...

For being a lovely person who leaves very discerning comments on my blog!

shauneboy said...

hmm famous for being a blabbermouth? not sure that is worthy of fame - perhaps i will leave fame to you.