Sunday, August 1, 2010

Using digital and social media platforms as presentation tools

I have just been interviewed by Animoto for their latest business newsletter, which was fun. In it I talked about how we can use digital and social media - the article has businesses in mind, but the information is pertinent to all of us.

Here is the link to the original article.

I'd be interested in any feedback or comments.


Image: 'waiting for the train to tokyo' w00kie
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25159586@N00/225861208

2 comments:

moira stephens said...

i enjoyed your interview but found myself disseminated when it ended - would have been great for you to have been able to chat in more depth and for longer. I didn't know of animoto - have signed up and will give it a go - looks fun and useful

Sarah Stewart said...

Thanks for the comment but not too sure what you mean by 'disseminated at the end'. Also, not sure why you say it would have been great for me to chat in more depth and for longer...this was just a short magazine article :)

Animoto is great fun - well worth a look.