Monday, December 29, 2008

Best wishes for 2009

I have been very privileged to have had a wonderful Christmas with my family. Unfortunately, everyone has been working for most of the time but we still managed to be all together on Christmas Day. I had lots of great gifts including some gardening tools, perfume, and a sexy nightie from my daughter (am not too sure what she's trying to say with that gift!)

Now I am looking forward to the new year which is going to be a big year for us as a family. Each one of us face new challenges and big decisions about our individual futures. I have a feeling that 2009 is going to be a huge roller coaster ride, but I am up for it!

What is 2009 going to bring you?

I would like to wish you all a wonderful new year and thank you for your support in 2008. Please leave a comment now and again to let me know how you're doing.

2 comments:

Tania said...

Wishing you the best for 2009. Thanks you for sharing and introducing me to blogging.

Sarah Stewart said...

Thanks a lot, Tania. Keep in touch - it will be good to keep my midwifery hat on even though I'm moving off into a different direction.