Monday, December 29, 2008

Best wishes for 2009

I have been very privileged to have had a wonderful Christmas with my family. Unfortunately, everyone has been working for most of the time but we still managed to be all together on Christmas Day. I had lots of great gifts including some gardening tools, perfume, and a sexy nightie from my daughter (am not too sure what she's trying to say with that gift!)

Now I am looking forward to the new year which is going to be a big year for us as a family. Each one of us face new challenges and big decisions about our individual futures. I have a feeling that 2009 is going to be a huge roller coaster ride, but I am up for it!

What is 2009 going to bring you?

I would like to wish you all a wonderful new year and thank you for your support in 2008. Please leave a comment now and again to let me know how you're doing.


Tania said...

Wishing you the best for 2009. Thanks you for sharing and introducing me to blogging.

Sarah Stewart said...

Thanks a lot, Tania. Keep in touch - it will be good to keep my midwifery hat on even though I'm moving off into a different direction.

runescape account said...

I like your blog