Saturday, December 8, 2007

My very first YouTube video!

People who know me will attest to the fact that I am the greatest drama queen and my real dream in life is to become famous; one reason for having this blog? Although, if I am waiting to become famous as a result of this blog, I might be waiting a long time yet!!

Anyway, in my pursuit of international fame, I have posted my very first YouTube video. This was shot by a friend who was taking me around China Town in Singapore, having scived off the last day of the ASCILITE 2007 conference -here I am learning to use chopsticks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEyVAbAMs30

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I think stardom might be a wee way off just yet. I think this movie might be even more interesting if it was played backwards.

Leigh Blackall said...

:) if you can try and fit more and more in, maybe you'll become Youtube famous for the NZ Woman who can fit the most amount of noodles in her mouth!

Seriously though, I reckon that within 12 months (if you keep it up) your blog will be the main midwifery blog on the Internet.