Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another excellent adventure

Well...I'm off today....winging my way to Karachi, Pakistan for two weeks.

I am in two minds about this trip. It seems incongruous to be going to Pakistan to teach educators about YouTube and Second Life when there are at least four million people homeless because of floods.

The highlight of the trip will be meeting people I have been talking to online for several years. And of course, when any midwives get together, there is always fun and laughter. I know I am going to learn heaps and be completely awe-inspired by the amazing midwives I meet along the way.

So...look forward to catching up with you all when I get back :)

1 comment:

JJCustodio said...

Bon voyage, your contribution to education is as important as the help they can get the victims of floods.