1. Call for expressions of interest
- EOI has been developed on the VIDM wiki and is all ready to go.
- Please feel free to disseminate as far and wide as possible.
- Please keep a record of where you advertise on the event wiki.
- Sarah will put together a poster which can be put up on walls in hospitals etc.
If we get inundated with people wanting to take part with the live sessions we will have to develop a criteria for acceptance. Please add any thoughts about what the criteria should include on the VIDM wiki under the heading "Criteria for choosing abstracts". We will discuss all the EOIs at our next committee meeting.
3. Elluminate rooms
To confirm we decided to use 24 separate Elluminate rooms, so those rooms will all need to be set up, and speakers/facilitators given "staff member" rights - this will be done by Sarah nearer the time.
4. Other jobs to do
Apart from disseminating the EOI to all our networks there are a number of jobs that need to be taken on now - please check the time line for more information. The main jobs are:
- Manage Twitter account - Pam
- Manage Facebook - need a volunteer
- Information for facilitators - Chris
- Information for speakers - Chris
- Invite ICM to open meeting - ?Mary
Will be held in the week of the 18th March. The main topic of conversation will be to check out the EOI and finalise the program.
If you would like to be involved with the VIDM 2011 in any way, please let me know.