This is my plan for the blogging workshop I am facilitating in Chinchilla on Saturday.
- Be able to describe what a blog is.
- Be able to find blogs that interest you.
Reality Bites Writing Festival: http://realitybitesfestival.blogspot.com
Dipping into the blogpond - Top 100 Australian blogs index: http://blogpond.com.au/top-100-australian-blogs-index/
- Be able to use a RSS feed to monitor blogs that interest you.
- Be able to describe the aim and purpose of your blog - why am I writing this, and who is my audience?
- To set up blog with appropriate settings.
- Be able to discuss why commenting on other people’s blogs is important and enable people to comment on your blog.
- Be able to follow your comments on other people's blogs.
- Be able to discuss how to control spam.
- Be able to discuss why you would or would not moderate your blog.
- Be able to use hyperlinks and upload images.
- To write first post.
- To set up profile.
- To exchange blog addresses with other workshop participants.
Sue Waters: Here's my first five top tips for writing better blog posts.
Create and maintain a basic weblog: Getting to the point.
Problogger: 31 Day Blog Challenge.
Image: 'Blogging Au Plein Air, Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot'
www.flickr.com/photos/9106303@N05/2177543844 Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com