Sunday, July 4, 2010

Absent from Second Life

I have been very absent from Second Life for the last couple of months because I have been having major technical difficulties. It started when I bought my new lap top. It's an all-singing, all-dancing lap top but since I downloaded Second Life onto it, I have not been able to get into Second Life. This has been extremely frustrating because I have quite a few jobs to do in and about Second Life in the next couple of weeks. This has driven another nail into the Second Life coffin as far as I am concerned.

However, it is the new version of the Second Life viewer which has been causing me problems but I have just realised I can still use the original viewer. So I think I will go back to that. Hopefully, you'll see me back in SL soon as my alter ego Petal Stransky.


Anonymous said...

what laptop brand did you get this time?

Sarah Stewart said...