Sunday, July 4, 2010

Absent from Second Life

I have been very absent from Second Life for the last couple of months because I have been having major technical difficulties. It started when I bought my new lap top. It's an all-singing, all-dancing lap top but since I downloaded Second Life onto it, I have not been able to get into Second Life. This has been extremely frustrating because I have quite a few jobs to do in and about Second Life in the next couple of weeks. This has driven another nail into the Second Life coffin as far as I am concerned.

However, it is the new version of the Second Life viewer which has been causing me problems but I have just realised I can still use the original viewer. So I think I will go back to that. Hopefully, you'll see me back in SL soon as my alter ego Petal Stransky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what laptop brand did you get this time?

Sarah Stewart said...

toshiba