Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Keeping track of your blog comments

I have worked out how to keep track of people's blogs but what has really frustrated me is trying to keep track of the comments I have posted on blogs. I have found it to be really time consuming going back to blogs to check if anyone has responded to my comment or to the main post. Thanks to Sue Waters, I have found a program called 'co-mment' which allows you to keep track of those comments. Its an easy program to use and Sue has posted directions on how to use it.


David McQuillan said...

Most blogs also allow you to subscribe to the RSS feed that is related to comments for a posting.

--> Every comment shows up in your news-reader account.

Leigh introduced me to that way of handing the issue a while ago, and I've used it successfully a few times.

Sarah Stewart said...

Thanks for that, David - I'll have to try it although I am happy with how co.mments is doing