Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Keeping track of your blog comments

I have worked out how to keep track of people's blogs but what has really frustrated me is trying to keep track of the comments I have posted on blogs. I have found it to be really time consuming going back to blogs to check if anyone has responded to my comment or to the main post. Thanks to Sue Waters, I have found a program called 'co-mment' which allows you to keep track of those comments. Its an easy program to use and Sue has posted directions on how to use it.

2 comments:

David McQuillan said...

Most blogs also allow you to subscribe to the RSS feed that is related to comments for a posting.

--> Every comment shows up in your news-reader account.

Leigh introduced me to that way of handing the issue a while ago, and I've used it successfully a few times.

Sarah Stewart said...

Thanks for that, David - I'll have to try it although I am happy with how co.mments is doing