Thursday, October 18, 2007

My article: "Surfing the net"

I have just had my regular column entitled "Surfing the net" published in the New Zealand College of Midwives Journal. In it, I wrote about Skype, blogs, wikis and del.icio.us. I am a little embarrassed about it because I wrote it in June/July and it is very basic and naive. I have learnt so much about social networking since then and would have loved the opportunity to re-write it, incorporating what I know now into it. Be that as it may, the aim behind it was to introduce midwives to these tools, so it will be interesting to see if I have any 'callers'. So if you are a midwife visiting this blog as a result of my article, I would be really grateful if you would drop me a quick line to say 'hello'. Was the article of any help or interest? Is there anything you would like me to explain further? What are your needs that may be met by online communication? What would you like me to write about in my next Internet column in the NZCOM Journal?

No comments: