Friday, January 16, 2009

Virtual birth unit: first scenario

The first stage of the birth unit project is to build the birth unit in Second Life and have a teaching scenario based around a normal birth story devised that the students can run through. This is planned to be completed by the end of May.

Story board
In order for the scenario to be developed and animated, a full story board has to be developed.

Here is the story. Feel free to have a read, and if you think we have missed any details, or have things incorrect please let me know.

2 comments:

Shamblesguru said...

Sarah
Could you put in an SLURL for the location in Second Life ... I'd like to visit.
Thanks
Shamblesguru

Sarah Stewart said...

Yes, I've been meaning to do so. Give me a couple of days to get my Internet sorted etc & I'll write a quick blog post about it & include SLURL. Thanks for your interest.