This mini-conference is the highlight of the course I have been facilitating over the last few months - I feel like a new mum about to give birth :) I'm a little nervous but also very excited.
So please feel free to attend and support the students - I'm sure you'll find heaps to interest you, especially if you want to know more about social networking and eLearning:
- All you need to know about Twitter
- Going online to save the mala - early lessons from a web-based conservation planning process
- Use of wiki in education
- Implementing online tools into your teaching
- Google Reader and Delicious
- Moodle, Ning, Wikieducator,Facebook and WiZiQ
- Too many cooks spoil the broth, so they say....So what of Too many Tools?
Image: 'yellow umbrella' // solidether