Monday, April 14, 2008

Learning how to use Elluminate to have a web meeting or conference

Here is an opportunity to learn more about using Elluminate for having web meetings, conferences or seminars.

This session is designed to give people a chance to 'play' and experiment, so it will be a very relaxed and spontaneous session. Experienced facilitators from Otago Polytechnic will be available to answer questions on how to use Eluminate.

Date/Time
18th April 12.30-14.30 New Zealand Time. Check here to find the time of the meeting if you are in a different time zone from New Zealand.

Attendee(s) may join this meeting up until this time. The meeting will remain in session until the last person leaves.

Where
Attendee(s) may join by using the following link:

http://elluminate.tekotago.ac .nz:80/join_meeting.html ?meetingId=1208121642285

How to log in to Elluminate
Instructions on how to log into Elluminate can be found here.

Meeting password
This is an open meeting. Attendee(s) don't require a password to join.

Why I am joining this session
I am planning on joining this session because I want to find out more about what Elluminate offers. I know how to use it on a basic level ie I know how to add Powerpoint slides, get the web cam working and use the white board.

But I would like to know more about the screen-share facilities, breakout room and quiz.

I also am hoping that we can use this session to critique the instructions for using Elluminate that I have just developed.

What to do if you have any questions

Any questions about this session, please feel to email me or leave a comment.

Image: Tulip
http://www.flickr.com/photos/auntiep/7606515/in/set-72057594135802559/

No comments: