Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Working as a midwife in Gisborne, New Zealand

Here is my account of my experiences of working as a midwife in Gisborne, when I emigrated to New Zealand from England. This slidecast was developed to put in the employment section of my ePortfolio.

I tried to keep this to under ten minutes but just couldn't do it!


Aida said...

Hi Sarah

thank you for this lovely blog, especially this section. This has been really insightful, especially when I am thinking of going to practise midwifery in Gisborne myself.

Sarah Stewart said...

Hello Aida

Thank you very much for getting in touch. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help although I must acknowledge that I emigrated some time ago so things have probably changed.

If you want to have a chat about moving to New Zealand, I am contactable through Skype: sarah.m.stewart

best wishes Sarah