My five top lessons are:
- People are incredibly generous with their time and genuinely want to give of their time for no financial recompense or otherwise. So 'thank you' to all of those who have given of their time in supporting me in this Challenge. Also, a big 'thank you' to those of you who read this blog and a very, very big 'thank you' to those of you who leave comments.
- Think long and hard before you write anything, especially if it is in response to something that annoys you.
- Think about what your writing says about 'you' - do your comments match how you want to present yourself online?
- Commenting on blogs is a vital part of making connections as well as continuing conversations and discussions.
- Doing '31 day challenges' is mad, mad, mad! No, seriously, this Challenge and the 31 Day Blog Challenge is a great informal way to learn about blogging and online communication as well as make personal connections.