Thursday, August 21, 2008

New CEO blog: Thoughts from Phil

A couple of weeks ago I posted some ideas about the pros and cons of CEOs and bosses having a personal blog. And I have had a discussion with Phil Ker, the CEO of Otago Polytechnic about how he could use blogging as a means of communicating with his staff.

To cut a long story short, I am really excited to say that Phil has set up his own personal blog: phil ker's blog.

Please drop by and leave him a comment - I am sure he'd love to hear feedback either about the blog itself, or about the value of a CEO blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sarah–nice work convincing the CEO to blog! Edgar Tan just wrote a great post on value of CEOs blogging, which I just linked to. Seems to be a hot topic?

Sarah Stewart said...

Thanks for that, Daryl. Yes, I'm very excited about this and really look forward to seeing how Phil's blog develops. Clearly, Phil is an extremely experienced educator and I am looking forward to learning from him in a way that would never have been possible before.