Sunday, March 23, 2008

Super 14 Rugby: I hate to be right!

Well, I said at the beginning of the Super 14 rugby season that I had as much chance of becoming a super model as the Highlanders has of winning the Super 14 rugby. And...I am right. We now have had 5 straight loses and are at the bottom of the table.

To add insult to injury, one of my best mates has started doing the Telecom virtual rugby competition with me. She knows nothing about rugby and hates it. But she is beating me. How can that be? It might be something to do with the Excel spreadsheet she is keeping?! Honestly, some people take life far too seriously!

Image: 'crying Ava'
www.flickr.com/photos/8922532@N08/1297886916

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to draw your attention to my 7 year old niece's score last round! Blew everyone else out of the water, including the two loosers who scored lowest. Who were they again?.......

Sarah Stewart said...

What makes it even more galling is...you and your niece are Australians!!