Saturday, March 1, 2008

My question is...?

As I said yesterday, my reader stats have shot up in the last 48 hours, which is very exciting. Looking closer at my stats it appears that there are two reasons for this.

The first is the problem Telecom was having with its virtual rugby website - rugby fans have been finding my rugby posts by default. The second reason is my blog has just been featured in the MIDIRS Essence electronic newsletter. MIDIRS is an international information resource for midwives, and I am very proud to say that that they have awarded this blog 5 stars.

Looking at my 'popular pages' in my stats, it is my post entitled "Me and the naked flying men" that is currently getting most of the attention.

So my question is: who is interested in naked men...rugby fans or midwives!? Answers on a postcard...

Postscript: The post about the naked men is about my experiences in Second Life, a virtual world that has great potential for midwifery education.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah--I had to laugh at your most popular post title. I have one called "Let's Get Naked" on transparency in blogging and it gets a fair amount of traffic, too. :-)

Sarah Stewart said...

Oh well, I now know what to use as a key word - "naked" :)