Tuesday, March 11, 2008

31 Days to Building a Better Blog: Days 27 - 29

At the moment I feel like I am in one of those slap-stick race films with Tony Curtis like 'The Great Race' or 'To Monte Carlo or Bust' - nothing is going to stop me finishing the 31 Day Blog Challenge - evil laugh, twirl of mustache!

Anyway, I skipped Day 27 because I do not want/need a sponsor for my blog.

The challenge for Day 28 is to make my mission statement really clear. I have done that in my 'About this blog' page, so have a look at that if you have not done so already.

Day 29 involves emailing a blogger who has linked with me to thank him/her. So I have dropped by Mamma Mid(Wife) Madness to thank her. She has my blog in her blog roll and I regularly get visitors to this blog who have come from hers. So, thanks a lot, mad midwife!

Image: 'tony'
www.flickr.com/photos/94812957@N00/495868032

No comments: