Monday, May 5, 2008

Let's celebrate International Midwives' Day

Today is International Midwives Day, so best wishes to midwives throughout the world. I hope you get time to have some fun today.

Meet Sally Pairman
Don't forget the opportunity to meet Sally Pairman, head of the New Zealand Midwifery Council. She will be speaking about the regulation of the New Zealand midwifery profession at 4pm NZ time. Click here to find the time of the meeting if you are in a different time zone from New Zealand.

Click on the link here to get to the Elluminate meeting. For information about how to use Elluminate, please click here.

If you have any problems logging it, please feel free to contact me via Skype and I'll be able to help out as much as I can. My Skype contact details: sarah.m.stewart

Midwives who inspire you
Also, do not forget that I am collecting names of midwives who have inspired you and will be passing names and stories to be published in the ICM journal.

Image: 'Happy 4th3' The Wandering Angel
www.flickr.com/photos/86518301@N00/767892598

No comments: