Friday, May 30, 2008

Looks like I'm the one left to turn off the light!

That's it...everyone's gone and left me.

I'm left all on my own to turn off the light....

Most my midwifery colleagues are off to the International Confederation of Midwives conference in Glasgow which starts next week. Even the midwifery bloggers I follow like Lisa Barrett and infomidwife are on their way.

So if you are a midwife who feels a little left out like me, drop me a line for a little reciprocal commiseration. If you have been left home to hold the fort and would be interested, I can organise a spontaneous online get-together - a sort of mini ICM conference using Elluminate or Skype. Let me know if that is something you'd like to do in the next week or two.

Meanwhile, to all the midwives on their way to Glasgow - travel safe and have a wonderful time! Look forward to hearing about it when you get home.

No comments: